Director of Architecture, Blackstone Development, Inc.
Py’s expertise is in architectural forensics and condition assessments. She offers litigation support for construction defects and code compliance cases. Issues often focus on life safety, accessibility, waterproofing, building envelope and code or contract document interpretation. She also provides restorative design and construction contract administration as part of a comprehensive remediation service.
- Sturctural Engineering – Cogswell Polytechnical
- BFA, MFA, Environmental Design – California College of the Arts
- MPA, Environmental Management – Golden Gate University
- American Institute of Architects
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Advisory Commission for Redevelopment, City of San Rafael, Marin County (past appointment)
- Licensed Architect, State of California. C-32388
- Licensed Architect, State of Hawaii. AR-14635